Snowy Chocolate Cookies
October 11, 2017
Now that fall has arrived, it's time for cookies! And not just any cookies but rather the kind that is fun to dip in a hot drink while you just indulge the moment. Which is why I’ve compiled this Snowy Chocolate Cookie recipe, not only is it an easy recipe but it’s even more delicious than it looks.
- 250 grams / 1& 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 60 grams / 1/3 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 150 grams / 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 250 grams / 1 cup powdered sugar for decorations
- 1. Heat the oven to 170°C / 340°F degrees with the fan.
- 2. In a bowl, place the chocolate and butter. Then put the bowl with the ingredients in the microwave so it’ll melt until you can combine them together to a smooth batter.
- 3. In another bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients – flour, sugar, baking powder, and cocoa.
- 4. Add the eggs one at a time to the chocolate batter and whisk until they combine.
- 5. Add the dry bowl content to the chocolate and whisk well until unified.
- 6. Create small balls from the butter and place them on a baking pan with baking paper down.
- 7. Dip each ball in the powdered sugar.
- 8. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 9. Cool at room temperature.
- 10. Dust the cookies with more powdered sugar.
- 11. As always, enjoy! Don’t be surprised if you’re licking your fingers and creating even more cookies.