Grain Free Granola
This granola is chunky, sticky and even clustery. Delicious alternative to granola with oats when you want to reduce carbs.
- 2 cups (200 grams) halved pecans
- 1½ cups (150 grams) halved walnuts
- 1 cup (100 grams) slivered almonds
- ⅔ cup (75 grams) pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups (260 grams) unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup silan (date syrup)
- ⅛ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Set the oven to 160°C / 325°F with the fan.
Line a baking pan with baking paper.
In a bowl, place all ingredients.
Pour the batter on the baking pan and spread it evenly.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Check the granola after 10 minutes, you might need to turn the pan around to get an even baking of the granola.
Cool the granola completely at room temperature.
Serve and enjoy!