Roasted Glazed Rainbow Carrots
The perfect side dish for your holiday meal. Gluten free, parve (non-dairy), and also vegan!
- 16-18 medium sized rainbow colored carrots (approximately 2lb)
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves (I used 2 frozen cubes)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil (I used 1 frozen cube)
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
Set the oven to 200°C/ 400°F with the fan.
Peel and cut in half (or to ¼ if the carrots you have are very large) lengthwise all of the carrots.
In a small bowl mix the glaze ingredients: minced garlic, chopped basil, olive oil, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Arrange the cut carrots on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Brush the cut carrots with the glaze and make sure to cover all carrots well.
Roast for 25-30 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!