In the mood for a healthy, protein-rich but totally delicious snack? I got you covered! These vegan gluten-free Bliss Balls are sweet, gorgeous, and delicious.
- ½ cup pistachios -without shells
- 6 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
In a blender, crush all ingredients together to form a unified batter.
With your hands, create small balls and roll them on a plate with the shredded coconut to coat them.
Place the balls on a serving plate.
Place the plate in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on the bliss balls.