Lunch to work in a jar. Layered vegetables with delicious simple dressing.
- 5 tablespoon corn kernels
- 1 carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 tomato
- 4 tablespoon cut black olives
- A few lettuce leaves
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard (it is usually very salty so keep that in mind when adding the salt)
- A few leaves of basil, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper by your taste
Cut all vegetables into small cubes.
In a small bowl, mix all of the dressing ingredients.
Add the dressing as the first layer or save in the small bowl.
Place the vegetables in layers in the jar.
Before having the salad add the dressing if it is outside of the jar.
Shake the jar to mix the salad.
Dig in and enjoy!