Root Vegetable Salad
Light and easy dish, perfect for the cool fall weather. A nice side dish for a heavier meal or as a starter.
- 1 kohlrabi peeled and cut to thin sticks
- 1 beet peeled and cut to thin sticks
- 2 carrots peeled and cut to thin sticks
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoon silan (date syrup)
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ chili pepper cut
- 5 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper by your taste
In a bowl, mix all of the cut vegetables.
Add the sesame seeds to the bowl.
In a small bowl, mix all of the dressing ingredients.
Pour the dressing on top of the vegetables, mix well and dig in!