Banana Chocolate Cake
Classic dessert everyone just loves. Non-dairy, moist and full of flavor cake with banana garnish on top.
Prep Time 10 minutes mins
Cook Time 50 minutes mins
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup soy milk or other nondairy milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 3 bananas (2 mashed with a fork and 1 whole for garnish)
Set the oven to 160°C / 325°F with the fan.
In a bowl, add all ingredients but leave one whole banana aside for the garnish.
Grease a loaf pan.
Pour the batter to the pan.
Place the banana and extra chocolate chips for garnish on top.
Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Cool the cake at room temperature.
Have a piece and enjoy!