While this recipe might sound anything but appealing, it’s time to offer your palate a new, delicious taste. Seaweed Snacks can easily replace any other savory snack that you like but without the unwanted guilt. That’s right; this snack has numerous health benefits as seaweed is loaded with vitamins, iron, and iodine. Plus the fact that it’s baked and not fried is just another added benefit! You could buy this snack in stores but it's much cheaper and healthier if you make them yourself. Don't be surprised if you become addicted to munching on these on a daily basis, they're that good!
The most important, and probably best thing about this recipe is that it’s super easy to make and only requires 4 ingredients! Let’s get started, shall we?
- 10 Nori seaweed sheets
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sea salt (however much you like)
- Sesame seeds
- Set the oven to 180°C / 350°F with fan.
- Brush each Nori seaweed sheet with sesame oil.
- Season with salt and sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Cut the sheet with kitchen scissors into small squares and place this on a baking pan with a baking sheet on it.
- Change the oven to upper and lower heat instead of the fan (as the wind will blow the Nori squares all over the oven).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the Nori squares start to change their color.
- Cool completely and store in a closed box (or else the humidity will cause the snacks to not be crunchy anymore).