March 13, 2018
Bread is one of the most basic pastries out there that anyone can think of, it can be made with different flavors and ingredients in many traditional and modern ways. Need I mention just how tasty it is? Didn't think so!
To create a simple dough, you only need flour and water. With some extra ingredients, you can make an easy and quick flat bread as well.
- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- For frying - 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1. In a bowl mix all of the dough ingredients into a unify dough.
- 2. Knead with your hands for 2-3 minutes and shape into a ball.
- 3. Divide the ball into 6 and roll each part into a disc shape.
- 4. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a nonstick pan on high heat.
- 5. Fry each disc of dough alone, 1-2 minutes on each side.
- 6. Place the flat bread on a plate and cover with a clean kitchen towel to keep warm.
To pin the recipe for later click here
Looking for more vegan recipes? click here: