Snowy Chocolate Cookies
October 11, 2017
I may get commission for purchases made through links in this post at no extra cost to you. disclaimer
Now that fall has arrived, it's time for cookies! (Although you can have these delicious cookies any day of the year, I just prefer them in the cooler months.) And they're not just any cookies either but rather the kind that you can dip in a hot drink while you just indulge in the moment. Trust me, these moist and sugary cookies are highly addictive.
These cookies are impossible to resist, that's why I’ve compiled this Snowy Chocolate Cookie recipe, not only is it an easy recipe but it’s even more delicious than it looks. Just try it for yourself and don't be surprised if everyone wants more than what you baked already!
- 250 grams / 1& 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 60 grams / 1/3 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 150 grams / 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 250 grams / 1 cup powdered sugar for decorations
- Heat the oven to 170°C / 340°F degrees with the fan.
- In a bowl, place the chocolate and butter. Then put the bowl with the ingredients in the microwave so it’ll melt until you can combine them together to a smooth batter.
- In another bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients – flour, sugar, baking powder, and cocoa.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the chocolate batter and whisk until they combine.
- Add the dry bowl content to the chocolate and whisk well until unified.
- Create small balls from the butter and place them on a baking pan with baking paper down.
- Dip each ball in the powdered sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Dust the cookies with more powdered sugar.
- As always, enjoy! Don’t be surprised if you’re licking your fingers and creating even more cookies.
To pin the recipe for later click here