Bliss balls are a general name for these little, sweet, and healthy snacks. Usually, bliss balls include seeds and nuts, which are important for anyone on a vegan diet (or if you just want to eat better, clean food).
These delicious teeny-tiny little bites are packed with protein-rich nuts and their sweetness comes from soft, juicy dates and maple syrup. All of this makes for a perfect treat to indulge in.
The green color in the Bliss Balls is from the pistachios and matcha green tea powder. This delicious treat also contains coconut butter, coconut oil, pitted dates, shredded coconut, and maple syrup. You can add a bit more or a bit less maple syrup by your taste. The Bliss Balls are covered with more shredded coconut and garnished with pomegranate seeds. Obviously, they taste delicious and have a lovely look!
The recipe is very easy and quick, in 25 minutes you can have this sweet treat ready for your guests (or just for yourself!). You can also use them as a gift to give someone you love - homemade edible gifts are the best!
I hope you enjoy my bliss balls recipe. Be sure to check out my recipe index for even more easy and delicious recipes!
These bliss balls are vegan which makes them dairy-free too and also they are gluten free.
Recipe yields approximately 30 balls depending on the size you make them.
- ½ cup pistachios -without shells
- 6 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- In a blender, crush all ingredients together to form a unified batter.
- With your hands, create small balls and roll them on a plate with the shredded coconut to coat them.
- Place the balls on a serving plate.
- Place the plate in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on the bliss balls.