If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I already shared a recipe for chocolate truffles but I really wanted to come up with a parve (kosher) version that is also vegan. This way, the recipe can fit more people and occasions.
This recipe is super easy, as usual, and you only need 3 ingredients for it. Chocolate, coconut milk and the topping that you like.
I choose to roll the truffles in unsweetened desiccated coconut this time; you can of course roll them in cocoa powder for a more classic taste. The green coating is matcha powder; if you want to try a new taste, you should give it a try!
Here is the recipe for these yummy vegan truffles:
Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- 7 oz. (200 grams) dark chocolate
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut / cocoa powder/ matcha powder
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate with the coconut milk in the microwave at 30 second rounds until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Mix them together to unite the mixture.
- Set in the refrigerator for an hour to solidify.
- Create small balls with your hands and roll them in the unsweetened desiccated coconut or cocoa or matcha powder.
Leave a Reply