3 ingredients easy recipe. No bake coconut flavored treats that are just scrumptious!
Three ingredients is all you need to whip up this delicious recipe! Moreover, there is no need to use the oven either! You can easily make them with your kids or have on hand when guests come over. Personally, I like to use them as cake decorations too.
Coconut is super healthy for you - we use it all the time whether it's in the kitchen or a part of our beauty routine. Coconuts are rich in fiber and are loaded with essential minerals and vitamins (but, hey, you don't have to tell your kids that!) Not only that but coconut boosts the immune system, improves digestion, improves good cholesterol, and so much more. Who would have thought that coconut was merely just tasty?!
I really enjoy adding coconut to my recipes, the flavor is scrumptious and the ingredient is always so easy to come by. Besides, having a no bake recipe that only needs three ingredients is my idea of an amazing dessert! How about we try that recipe now? 🙂
- ⅓ cup (70 grams) butter melted
- ½ cup (70 grams) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (70 grams) fine shredded coconut unsweetened
- ¼ cup (20 grams) fine shredded coconut unsweetened
- In a small bowl, mix butter, sugar and 70 grams of fine shredded coconut together.
- Create small balls with your hands.
- Place 20 grams of fine shredded coconut on a plate.
- Roll the balls into the coconut that is on the plate.
- Place the plate with the balls in the refrigerator for half an hour to solidify.