These cookies are so good that you just can't have only one - believe me, I tried! 🙂
The combination of sweet cookies with chocolate and peanut butter is so satisfying.
The recipe is non-dairy and doesn’t include butter like many cookie recipes. However, the peanut butter chips I used (Reese's) contain whey so it's not a parve recipe and is considered dairy. If you want, however, you can make homemade peanut butter chips and have the cookies be full non-dairy aka parve cookies. I found this recipe for homemade peanut butter chips and want to try it after I'll finish the Reese’s chips I already have.
Whipping up these cookies is very quick and easy, just like most of my recipes. Simply mix everything together and pop it in the oven for only 10 minutes. You can have a cookie in such a short time so let’s get mixing!
The cookies are soft and tend to break apart when you immediately take them out of the oven. After they cool, they are still slightly soft with a little crunch. The peanut butter chips melt in your mouth and complete the delicious chocolate flavor. You get the perfect sweet and salty bite. These cookies are addictive!
You can bake these cookies with your kids, I am sure they would be happy to help.
For more delicious cookie recipes on my blog, check out my cookie recipe index.
Go ahead and start baking these luscious peanut butter chip chocolate cookies:
Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract / paste
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F with the fan.
- In a bowl, mix sugar, vanilla, oil, and eggs to a smooth batter.
- In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients - flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the first bowl with the batter.
- Mix in the peanut butter chips.
- On a baking pan lined with baking paper, place a quantity of a little less than a tablespoon of the batter in large intervals – the cookies spread while baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Have a cookie or two and enjoy!