July 4, 2017
Now here’s a super easy recipe with just 3 ingredients! You can easily make them with your kids or have on hand when guests come over. However I tend to use them as cake decorations. This recipe is perfect for those on the keto diet!
Ingredients for 18 balls/treats
- 70 grams / 1/3 cup melted butter
- 70 grams / 5/8 cup powdered sugar
- 70 grams/ 1&1/8 cup fine shredded coconut
- 20 grams/ 1/3 cup fine shredded coconut
- 1. In a small bowl, mix butter, sugar and 70 grams of fine shredded coconut together.
- 2. Create small balls with your hands.
- 3. Place 20 grams of fine shredded coconut on a plate.
- 4. Roll the balls into the coconut that is on the plate.
- 5. Place the plate with the balls in the refrigerator for half an hour for solidifying.
You can add 2 drops of food coloring to the mass to create colorful treats.