October 24, 2017
Your friends just called and said they want to visit you at home; however you have nothing sweet at home to offer with a cup of coffee. Don’t worry; I’ve got the perfect, easy recipe for you. These Almond Cookies take 10 minutes to bake and four ingredients. Yes, really– this is such a simple and quick recipe that any person can master in minutes.
- 200 grams / 2 & 1/3 cups sliced blanched almonds
- Egg white of just one egg
- 75 grams / 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1. Heat the oven to 170°C / 340°F degrees with the fan.
- 2. In a bowl: whisk sugar, the egg white, and vanilla extract until the sugar is well dissolved.
- 3. Add the almonds to the bowl and mix them until the whole batter is covered with the egg white.
- 4. On a baking pan with baking parchment on it, pile little stacks of almonds.
- 5. Bake for 7 minutes – less or more minutes depending on your oven. Look at the cookies to see that they are not burning – it could happen fast.
- 6. Make a cup of coffee and enjoy an almond cookie